Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Hiccups

Tonight we were riding in the car and Cooper got the hiccups. I guess that that is an experience that he does not remember ever having before because he was very, very entertained by it. He just giggled harder and harder with each hiccup. He said, "What is that Mommy?" Hiccup. Giggle. I said, "That is called a hiccup." Hiccup. Giggle. (harder) "That's cool!" Hiccup. Giggle. (even harder) Hiccup. Giggle (full-blown laughter!) "I can't believe it!"

Allie & I were laughing our heads off at him.
That boy!!!

7 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

So cute!!

Elizabeth said...

How precious!!!

Emily said...

That is stinkin' funny!

Mama Jeannie said...

Yeah, stinkin' funny. I'm laughing my head off right now thinkin' about it. Hilarious!

Sara said...

That is SOOOO FUNNY!!! I LOVE it!!!

Amanda said...

Too funny!

Adrielle said...

How nice he's so easily entertained! :) That Coopie!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails