Saturday, January 19, 2008

Observations On My Day

Waking up to a baby's feet in the face hurts.
Going back to sleep snuggling that baby is sweet.
Waking up (again) to a whiney dog is bad.
The fact that it is a weekend makes it worse.
Chores stink.
Clean floors are nice.
A husband that cooks breakfast is a jewel.
Guacamole is one of my favorite things on earth.
Watching my kids play basketball is fun.
Friendship can be awkward sometimes.
Impromptu movies are great.
Chick Flicks are super-fun.
A movie theatre 5 minutes from my house is wonderful.
Free popcorn & coke coupons rock.
Mucinex commercials are gross.
Mucinex commercials that come on before movies - 4 times - are annoying.
Friends that I can laugh with are special.
Kids that are excited that I am home make my day.
Impromptu dinner at friends' house is nice.
Not having to go to the grocery store to buy stuff for dinner is a blessing.
Not having to make dinner is wonderful.
Not having to clean dinner up is amazing.
Sweet tea is yummy.
Warm brownies make me happy.
Gooey brownies are fabulous.
Stepping in dog poop stinks. (literally)
Checking blogs is fun.
New posts to read on my friends' blogs make me happy.
Saturdays are my favorite!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Well it sounds like more things were super on your Saturday than not. That is great!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

What a cute post!

Mama Jeannie said...

Loved your list. Makes me want to make one too. Think I will; ten things that make me happy and ramblings about my day or my weekend or this moment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails