Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sporty Saturday - Basketball Style

The big kids' basketball seasons are underway, so our Saturdays are currently filled with games. Allie & Jack play, Corey coaches, and Cooper & I cheer. I love basketball! Love it! As the kids get bigger and better I love it even more. Yesterday, we had extra spectators with us... a fan club of sorts. Sara & Asher and Mom & Dad were in town to watch my niece, Claire, for the weekend, so they all came to the kids' games to cheer them on. They both did well and both scored points for their teams. Way to go Allie & Jack!

Thankfully, we are able to have the kids on teams that have many friends on them. This is Allie & her friend-since-birth, Grace, taking a water break. ~

The Little Spectators ~


2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Cooper is such a trooper! HA! That rhymed! :-) I love how supportive you all are of each other. Great picture of Allie and Grace.

Amy said...

I know! Cooper is a trooper! The poor baby gets drug along all the time. He is going to be the most go-with-the-flow, laid-back guy someday! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails