Thursday, January 17, 2008

It's Nice To Be Loved

This morning Cooper was watching Toy Story on my bed while I was in my bathroom getting ready for the day.  Out of nowhere he said, "I wish Allie & Jack were here."  ("wish"... now there is a new concept for him to put into words)  I said, "Yes, but where did they have to go today?" He said sadly, "School.  But I want them to be at home."  

I think that I know how he feels.  Sometimes, it just seems weird when our little family-unit is strewn about. I am so thankful that Cooper loves his brother and sister... and that we all find comfort in being together.  Being a family.  What a gift!

4 comments:

Sara said...

That's so sweet! And I love that picture!!!

Elizabeth said...

I love the innocent things he says. So precious.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

What a sweet picture!

Mama Jeannie said...

LOVE IT!!! What a great and very happy photo. Priceless conversation you had with your little one this morning, wasn't it?

Related Posts with Thumbnails