Friday, January 25, 2008

Questions For a Tween

This is another "Corey's gone all weekend" weekend, so I am surfing while the kids are snowboarding.  (Me on the computer, them on the Wii.)  

There is a blog called Adventures of a Supermom that I have glanced at a time or two.  The gal that it belongs to is a friend of my sister-in-law's, and she has a 12 year old daughter.  Recently, she had her daughter guest-write on her blog. Here's what they did... The mom had the people that read her blog write in with questions for her daughter.  Then, she let her tweenager have the floor and answer the questions without any mom-interference.  After I read her entry, I jumped up and down and said, "I want to play!  I want to play!"  Okay, not really.  But I do happen to have a tweenager of my very own, and I think that it is a neat idea.  So, go ahead and comment on this entry with your questions for Allie... and we'll see if she'll play.  No promises... but here's hoping. 

8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hey Allie! I hope you're doing this for your mom. It's way cool.

1. What embarrasses you?

2. What makes you happy?

3. What is your greatest fear?

4. What do you hope to be one day?

Love you girls!

Anonymous said...

5. What is the thing you LOVE doing the most?
6. If you could hang out with 3 people not related to you for one evening who would it be?
7. Can you picture your life in 5-6 years? If so, what do you see?

I'll try to come up with some more. 3 am is not my best time for deep thoughts. :-)

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

8. What's your favorite hobby?

9. What's the thing you love the most about your Mom?

10. What do you love most about your Dad?

11. What's your favorite subject?

Sara said...

12. Who is your favorite aunt?

Sara said...

Just kidding!
12.What's your favorite memory on vacation?
13.Where would you like to go one day - that you've never been to before?
14.What's your favorite thing about Jack?
15.What's your favorite thing about Cooper?
Love you!!! Sas

Emily said...

Oh allie, please please please do this!!!

16. If you could vote for the next president who would you vote for? (This is a question from Allan suprise suprise)

17. If you could have the perfect day what would you do?

I would ask more, but pretty much all the good ones have been taken. I love you Allie Cat. I really hope that you will answer these questions soon. I am so interested in how you will answer them.

Amanda said...

I wanna play! Here's what I want to know...

18. What do you want to be when you grow up, and why?

19. What's the meanest thing anyone has ever said/done to you?

20. If you won 19 million dollars in the lottery, how would you spend it?

Mama Jeannie said...

I love this and do hope you'll enjoy sharing your answers with all of us 'old' women. :O)

21. What frustrates you the most?
22. What makes you laugh the hardest?
23. What is your most favorite thing to do with your friends?
24. What exotic land would love to explore more than any other?
25. Who's your favorite Gibbie? :0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails