Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Old People Music

Tonight Allie and I were discussing that I should start a list of songs that I want to put in my iTunes since I have 2 gift cards burning a hole in my pocket. We brainstormed and came up with a few songs then I mentioned that I should go to one of my little sister's friend's blogs and write down the music that she has on her playlist because any time I have visited her blog, I LOVE her music.  Allie thought about it for a minute then said, "I don't like old people music".


That little whippersnapper!!!

7 comments:

Sara said...

THAT is HILARIOUS!!! "You guys are gonna hurt your teeth." Hahaha!!! What music is it that she's referring to???

Amy said...

Sarah's music.... Or is that Mrs. Johnson?

It is not only that she thinks that the music is "old"... she thinks that WE are old!!!

Amy said...

Darn! I just looked at my old-lady-friend's blog, and most of the music is gone! Mrs. Johnson... if you are out there... please put it back. I love your music!

Emily said...

SO FUNNY! I am a little offended (not really) that she would consider me old, I was in high school when she was born for cying out loud. Check out Krista's blog, she has good music too.

Elizabeth said...

Okay, that is too funny. Tell sweet little Allie that we are NOT old! Her grandparents are sort of old. So there! :-)

Amanda said...

How depressing. I still thought I was young and cool.

Mama Jeannie said...

Cryin' out loud in a bucket for Pete's sake, that's what!!! If you girls are 'old' then what am I? I certainly do not consider myself old; even if I am a grandmother. However, I've heard that grandmothers are just "antique little girls"... I can live with that. I like antiques. They're classic, warm, and unusually strong for their age.

Related Posts with Thumbnails