Saturday, January 19, 2008

Trying A New Sport...



Yesterday Jack & Allie started taking golf lessons, and they loved it.  (They even got sprinkled with snow during the lesson.)  We have always talked about how we wanted our kids to learn to golf... how we hope that it will make for some great family time and someday maybe a business connection or two.  I don't golf, but the one time that I went golfing (or riding along in the golf cart) with Corey I absolutely loved it.  It was so peaceful and beautiful and we had a great time talking... without any distractions.  I am excited that the kids are going to learn how to actually play the game.  Maybe I'll learn someday too... or maybe I'll just be the DGCD (Designated Golf Cart Driver). 

And a happy side-note... Allie and I were shopping for something totally different last weekend when we came across these $80 golf shoes ON SALE for $5.  Life is good! 

1 comment:

Mama Jeannie said...

Wooo-hoooo! A new game; new shoes at a bargain and snow to boot. What a deal!

Related Posts with Thumbnails