Wednesday, November 28, 2007

More Playtime


I got another nativity out today (step #27 in this year's Christmas decorating), and the boys have had such fun playing with it. Cooper makes Baby Jesus "cry" and says, "Oh! I think he wants his mommy." then crashes him into Mary. He is very intent that once Jesus is put into the manger, no one should touch him... it might wake him up. (He takes after his mom on that one.) This is the first time I have seen him pretend like this, and it is so cute! After they were done playing with the nativity, I asked Coop to set it up before he moved on to the football game with Jack, and this is what I found when he was done. Everything stacked nicely in a pile. (Unfortunately, he takes after me on this one too.) It made me laugh.

1 comment:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

We have that same nativity set and I love it ... so kid friendly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails