Sunday, October 28, 2007

Third Time's the Charm

... actually all of our trips to the pumpkin patch this year have been great. (There was even one more that I didn't post about because it was a no-camera-just-for-play visit to the patch.) Today's visit was really wonderful though. We went early to try to beat the crowds. It worked, and we got to do the hay ride, the train (a few times), lots of bouncing, sliding, merry-go-rounding, climbing, winding through hay mazes, eating, and horse, pig, donkey, & turtle watching. The weather was cool and the sky was bright and sunny. Really, it was a perfect day for the pumpkin patch! And my Skyler... Oh! I love her SO much!

Hay Riding ~
I loved this tractor driver! He looked like the all-american farmer!






Playing At The Patch ~
Cooper had so much fun jumping in the huge pumpkin with his daddy.




Picking Pumpkins ~

Horse Watching ~




Playing Peek-A-Boo ~


Train Riding ~
My brother's legs hanging over the side of the train car was hilarious!


Coby's Family ~

My Kiddos ~


Me & My Pumpkins

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails