Sunday, October 21, 2007

My Absolute Favorite Photo of the Weekend


This weekend we went to Central Texas - Corey & Jack to The Place in Meridian to hunt and Allie, Cooper & I to Waco to see my family and celebrate my sister-in-law's 30th birthday. I will post more on all of that later, but for now.... this picture of Cooper and Skyler actually made me scream with joy when I took it, so I had to share it asap. Skyler wanted to give Cooper a bathtime hug, and as you can see, he was not thrilled at the idea.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That picture is so funny! What is it with your boy lately? He's cracking up the world! So glad you guys were able to get away and a good time was had by all.

Mama Jeannie said...

HILARIOUS!!!! Bet that one could win a prize. What stories you capture with your camera Amy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails