Sunday, October 14, 2007

Bloggy Block

I've always heard of writer's block, and I think I am suffering from a case of it right now. I love to blog. Love it! But for the last few days, I cannot think of much to write about... even when I am sitting and staring at my computer screen at 2:15am. I want to. I just can't.

For now, let me just say I LOVE STARBUCKS and BARNES & NOBLE and FALL NIGHTS and MARSHMALLOW LATTES! I have spent portions of the last 2 evenings at the new shopping center in my neighborhood that ended in long talks with people that I love sitting on the sidewalk of the new B&N in the cool night air with a cup of Joe.

I also love BLUE JEANS and FLIP-FLOPS. They are "me".

Oh yeah, and I triple-love COMPLIMENTS. Tonight, as I was sitting in the comfy chair with my flip-flops kicked off, drinking my coffee at B&N, and reading a book, my man said my feet looked cute. I melted. Then, when we were sitting out by the fountains chatting, he said I was having a good hair day. I double-melted.

Okay, so now it is 2:26am, and I have blogged... kind of. Maybe I'll be struck by a bolt of "creative lightning" tomorrow. Until then...

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I made a list to hopefully inspire you. Take a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails