Monday, October 1, 2007

Tagged Again

... by Elizabeth

TAG: MY MAN
Okay yall, it's a tag! You know the drill...at the bottom I'll list who I'm tagging.

1. Who is your man? Corey
2. How long have you been together? 20 years - together, 15 of those years - married
3. How long did you date? 5ish years
4. How old is your man? 38
5. Who eats more? He does.
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did.
7. Who is taller? He is.
8. Who sings better? I'll have to go with me on this one, but I love it when he sings. It makes me laugh!
9. Who is smarter? He is. Very logical.
10. Whose temper is worse? Mine. He has almost lost the ability to lose his temper. Me, not so much.
11. Who does the laundry? Me. 99% of the time.
12. Who takes out the garbage? Him. 99% of the time. Although we have 2 boys in training.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? We both sleep on both sides.
14. Who pays the bills? He does.
15. Who is better with the computer? Definitely him.
16. Who mows the lawn? He always has, but this year I got the neighbor boy to do it for him since he was so busy.
17. Who cooks dinner? If we are home... Usually me, but he does it sometimes too... and is much better at it than me!
18. Who drives when you are together? He does.
19. Who pays when you go out? He does.
20. Who is most stubborn? That would be me. Very.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? He never thinks he is wrong... and he is usually right. I am wrong a lot, but I don't like to admit it.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine - they live in Waco. His mom lives in Tennessee.
23. Who kissed who first? It was mutual.
24. Who asked who out? That's a long story... see previous blog entries.
25. Who proposed? He did.
26. Who is more sensitive? Me! I got all of the sensitive bones of this marriage.
27. Who has more friends? He knows a lot of people, but I think I have more "friends".
28. Who has more siblings? He does. He has 4, I have 3.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Although I love my jeans, he is the official "pants wearer". We like it that way!

I tag Emily, Sara, Adrielle, Mom, Amanda, & Brook

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Aw...love your answers! Sounds like our guys are very much alike!

Stacy said...

I'm with Elizabeth - love the answers! You are both such a great couple!

Stacy

Ila Brook said...

I'm gonna play... just need a few days! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails