Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My Name

I got this fun, bloggy game from my friend, The Green Giraffe. (Keep reading... you'll understand in a minute.) I think that she has better sounding names than me, but some of these are pretty funny. Feel free to lift this to your blog too. I'd love to see how fly your gangsta name is... (Do I sound cool, or what?)

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother & father's middle name)
Jeanne Lee (sounds like a bad action-movie actor to me)

9. NASCAR NAME: (name of your mother's dad, fathers dad)
Max Glennon

8. STARWARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, any 2 letters of your first name)
Powma

7. DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, fav animal)
Red Dolphin

6. SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Jeanne Lubbock

5. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd fav color, fav alcohol drink, add "THE" to the beginning)
The Green Daiquiri

4. FLY GIRL/GUY NAME: (1st letter of 1st name, 1st 3 letters of your last)
A-Pow (Kaboom!)

3. GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, fav cookie)
Mocha Chocolate Chip... I don't think that that one works, but it does make me hungry. :)

2. ROCK STAR NAME: (current pets name, current street name)
Milly Park View

1. STRIPPER NAME: (name of your fav perfume/cologne, fav candy)
Amarige Snickers

2 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Your stripper name is not so catchy but a few of your names are really good! :) I'll have to do it.

Ila Brook said...

I don't know if it's because my head is full of snot and I'm high on cold medicine and spending the day with 40 preschoolers but I thought this was really, REALLY funny!! I'm going to have to lift it! Thanks, I needed a good laugh!

Related Posts with Thumbnails