Wednesday, October 31, 2007

ELEVEN!


Well, Allie's birthday is underway. I cannot believe that my baby is eleven! Truly. I cannot.

Birthdays are a big deal in our family! As special as we can make them. This morning has already been filled with gifts, phone calls, game playing, and cuddling. We have big plans for this afternoon and evening that I will post about later, but for now, I just wanted to say, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLIE!" and post a few pictures of the birthday girl that I took this morning.





5 comments:

Lumea lui Păcală said...

nice pic :)

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

How did I not know she's a Halloween baby?? Happy Birthday, Allie!

Amanda said...

Happy birthday Allie -- Beautiful pictures!

Emily said...

Those pictures of Allie are BEAUTIFUL (especially the first one)!!!! Happy birthday niece, I love you like crazy!!

Elizabeth said...

Wow, Allie is so beautiful...these pictures really show it too! Happy Day Allie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails