Monday, October 15, 2007

Rain... But No Lightning

A couple of nights ago I wrote that I hoped to get struck by a creative lightning bolt the next day. Well, here I sit - 2 days later - still uninspired.

Maybe it is because it is a rainy day. It is gloomy outside - which actually I love. But maybe it is too calming for me to be creative.

Maybe it is because of the way that I feel... not too great. I don't know if I have allergies or a cold, but I feel like crud.

Maybe it is because of the royal mess that my house is right now... sick + weekend + kids that made a pallet that covers the entire living room floor + me being uninspired to clean + a day of homeschool = pig sty.

Maybe it is because of the sad book that I am reading.

I don't know.

Anyway, I still have not been struck by a creative lightning bolt and nothing very exciting is happening around the Powell house (or in my head). So, I am off to get some rest and read my sad book...

Thanks for checking in.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

what book are you reading? :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails