Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Welcome To The Club!

Happy 30th Birthday Adrielle!

I have one brother. He has 3 sisters. As you can imagine, it was probably a bit intimidating to join that brood, but 8 years ago a lovely, Godly girl did it. She is an amazing wife to my brother. (I mean it, truly amazing.) And she is an awesome mother to my niece. (Believe me, I would not say it if it were not true.) She has weathered some really rough storms in her thirty years, and she has done it with the most amazing faith and grace! I am honored to call her one of my sisters.

I love you Adrielle. Happy Birthday.

1 comment:

Mama Jeannie said...

Ditto!!! Adrielle, you are an amazing young woman and I too am so very thankful God had you in mind for my son and him for you. Amy, what a sweet sister-in-law to write such a beautiful tribute to Adrielle... your sister/friend. I love you both.

Related Posts with Thumbnails