Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A Day At The Zoo

Today is my friend Kim's birthday. When I asked her what she wanted to do to celebrate, she said she wanted to take our kids to the zoo. We had a great time together, and I think that she had a happy birthday.

This is one of several attempts that we have made in the last 2 years to get a good picture of our 8 kids together... and believe it or not, I think it is the best picture so far.


Kim and me with our first babies - 10 years ago. (I think that this is the day that she told me that she was pregnant with baby #2.) My, how our families have grown.


This was the first time that Cooper has been to the zoo that he really got into looking at the animals - everything was new and exciting. It was so fun to share that with him.

Jack was one of the lucky ones in the aviary that got to feed a bird today. For some reason, they were not hungry like they usually are.

What a sister! Allie loves her baby brother and he adores her. She is always so good about taking care of him.

Best Friends... Grace & Allie and Jack & Brady have been best friends since they were born. They all loved getting to spend the day together today.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

You guys look exactly the same as you did 10 years ago! It looks like you all had a fun day.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

What a fun day! And how great that you had somewhat cooler weather!

Emily said...

I am so glad that this worked out! It looks like so much fun!! I can't wait to go to the zoo soon, we just need another pretty day.

Mama Jeannie said...

I'm so thankful you and Kim got to celebrate her birthday together with your children. Tell her I said, "Happy Birthday" too. All your kids are so beautiful. All of them! Amazing how they're growing up so fast. Life happens, doesn't it? :0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails