Monday, October 22, 2007

Adrielle's Surprise Party

My sweet sister-in-law is about to turn 30, and we were in Waco to help celebrate with her at her surprise party this past weekend. I don't know how we did it, but our big ol' family hung out together much of Saturday and Sunday, and nobody slipped. I think that she was truly surprised!

SURPRISE!!!!

Adrielle blowing out the candles on one of the best cakes in the history of birthday cakes (Notice the sea bands on her poor wrists. She is pregnant with baby #2, and is really sick a lot of the time. I bet her wish was for the nausea to go away!)

We Selkes ~
I love my family. We are a little crazy about making each other feel special. No matter if it is birthday parties, little leauge games, kids singing at church, or football games, we try to make it to each other's special events.






2 comments:

Mama Jeannie said...

Oh my goodness! How I do love our family too. All those pics just made me smile... I'm still smiling. What a fun bunch and how special that Adrielle's mom orchestrated such a great party!

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday, Adrielle! Looks like it was a good ole family birthday party. You guys are always creating new memories.

Related Posts with Thumbnails