Monday, October 22, 2007

Doin' Nothin'

We had the best time Saturday night with my Selke-family... doing nothing.

After Jack's games on Saturday, Sara and I loaded up 3 kids (2 of those being babies in carseats and one of them being a not-so-"positive" tweenager), ourselves, and all of our bags, toys, snacks, etc. into Sara's little Honda Civic and headed to Waco, and my "big boys" (Corey & Jackson) left to go hunting. The loading of the car and the drive, in and of itself, could be a blog entry, but I will save you all the pain of reading it. It was uncomfortable enough tho live it. :) Once our little packed car arrived in Waco, and we all got to stretch our legs and crawl around a bit, we had a wonderful time with my family. We really didn't do anything besides sit in my brother's backyard, watch the kids play, play with the kids, play like a kid, visit, and eat pizza... but it was perfect! Isn't is interesting how doing nothing can be so refreshing and fun sometimes?

Backyard Fun...






Cooper learned how to swing (or at least sit in swing without falling out) on this trip.

Uncle Coby was the play-mate of choice for Skyler and Cooper.


My mom and dad watching what they have created...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails