Thursday, October 18, 2007

My Morning Conversation With Cooper

M: Where is your daddy today?
C: In Dallas. (He's right.)
M: What is he doing in Dallas?
C: Eating food. :)
M: Where are your brother and sister?
C: At school.
M: Do you want to go to school like them?
C: Ummm. No. Not today.
M: Where do you want to go?
C: Home.
M: What do you want to do at home?
C: Play blocks.
M: Who do you think Allie likes to play with at school?
C: Katie.
M: Who do you think Jack likes to play with at school?
C: Josh.
M: Who do you like to play with?
C: Mommy.

And we did.

3 comments:

Mama Jeannie said...

Sweet memories. I never cease to be thankful that you girls/mommies get to document those precious conversations and the fun you have with your babies as they grow up. I think I'll ponder really really hard and see if I can come up with some conversations I've had with my babies. :0) Oh how I wish I could get hold of them again.

Elizabeth said...

okay that is just precious! I love the things little ones say!

btw, i am perimenopausal! Can you even believe that? I mean the real deal is just around the corner for me. In a way, I guess it doesn't impact me as much as a childbearing woman. Even though I can have children, I just can't with Scott. So in a way, it's just a step in life. Am I okay with that? Hmmmmm?

Emily said...

Love it! Love him! Love you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails