Sunday, October 7, 2007

Terrific Target


Tonight Miss Allie and I went shopping. It was fabulously fun. I love being with her. Undistracted. We just ran some errands - the mall, 1/2 Price Books & Target- but she was in her element... so I was in mine. At Target we looked for new sleep-shorts for her, and we found a pair that she liked on the clearance rack. (I hardly even look at things that are not on the clearance rack. I whole-heartedly believe that most things should be bought on sale, and Allie has learned that lesson well from me.) The shorts didn't have a tag, so we were not sure if we would buy them or not. When we got to the checkout (as they were turning the lights off and locking the doors, by the way) the guy input a number into the register and the price popped up... $1.16! Now, that is my kind of sale! So, spending one-on-one time with my girl was the highlight of my day, but the super-cheap shorts was the cherry on top. I LOVE Target!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

she is so beautiful. i'm hoping to get some one on one time with emma tomorrow, a little shopping! sweet memories.

Amy said...

Thanks! I think so too!

Emily said...

Could she be any more wonderful!?!? I love that kid of yours. Allie is great! I couldn't think of anyone I would rather have as my first niece! I also think that she is pretty darn beautiful, this picture really captures her georgeous eyes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails