Sunday, September 9, 2007

Baby Shampoo

We're out of shampoo. Not just any shampoo. Baby shampoo. So, today I went to Wal-Mart. Shampoo was on my list. Of course it had to be tear-free shampoo, but was it time for big boy shampoo? After walking down the big kid/ adult shampoo aisle and even smelling a few bottles of the big kid stuff, I couldn't do it. Not yet! I am not ready. I promptly marched myself to the baby aisle, passed all of the things that we no longer need, picked up the little yellow bottle, opened the cap, and deeply inhaled. Yes, we still need baby shampoo.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I have never thought about the day we don't need baby shampoo anymore. That will be asad day indeed,

You have been tagged check out my blog to see what that means

Mama Jeannie said...

I love this entry Amy... baby shampoo. Ahhhhhh :0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails