Sunday, September 9, 2007

I Got Tagged

My sister, Emily, tagged me today...

The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their 8 things) and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

My 8 Things:

1. I am 100% Texan - I have never lived anywhere else. (Lubbock, Abernathy, Plainview, Meridian, Marshall, Dallas, Lewisville, Highland Village) My husband is 100% Texan too. (Joshua, Meridian, Stephenville, Marshall, Dallas, Lewisville, Highland Village)

2. I LOVE John Denver and James Taylor music.

3. I have never been on a beach vacation or traveled internationally, although I would LOVE to!

4. I was the valedictorian of my high school class.

5. I met my husband when I was 12 and married him when I was 18... 2 weeks after high school graduation.

6. I LOVE naps!

7. The town I grew up was so small, it didn't even have a stop light.

8. I hardly ever take showers - I am a bath girl.

Now, I am supposed to tag a few people... Jenny, Randi, Elizabeth, Stacy, and Brook. Tag! You're it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails