Friday, September 7, 2007

My name is Amy... and I'm a blogaholic.

Tonight I went out to coffee with a girlfriend, got home at 10:30 or 11:00, and went to bed. After laying there for a while I started thinking..."I wonder if any of my friends have posted tonight. I wonder if my "favorite blog people" (people that I don't know but love to read) have added anything since I last checked, I wonder if I still like what I wrote on my blog earlier today, I wonder if I have any new comments." So here I am. Checking. At midnight! I have a problem. I am a blogaholic. :) I read on one of my "favorite blog people's" blog that she is always blogging in her head, and I think that I may be too. Weird, huh? Well, add that to the list. "The Top 10 Weird Things About Amy." Oh well.

So, I had planned on going to bed when I first wrote this post then I decided to read one of my faves for a minute or two... It is 45 minutes later. I am sorry. I just love her. She and I are kindred souls... and I don't even know her. This is my favorite thing that she "said" tonight - "I don't want to miss the birthday party photos but I absolutely tingle when I can take photos of one of my kids in great light doing nothing at all." That's me.

Okay, now I think that I am really off to bed to try the sleep-thing again. Goodnight... or should I say Good Morning?

1 comment:

Emily said...

HA! I am with you, who knew that this blogging thing was going to be so addictive. I check my favorite blogs many times everyday. I can barely walk past the computer without a quick blog check.

Related Posts with Thumbnails