Thursday, September 6, 2007

Cute Cooper


Today I have been recovering from an episode born from bad food or a virus. I am not sure. Whatever it was, it was not fun... and neither is the aftermath - the nausea, the headache, the sore throat - but my baby was here to cheer me up and keep my mind busy with his funny antics all day. Thankfully, he was so good today - just hung out on the couch and watched TV beside his ailing mommy for most of the day with a few playroom breaks and a great nap. (I joined in on that with him.) We had several conversations that made me laugh today. One went like this:

C: "What's you name?"
Me: "Mama"
C: "No, what's you other name?"
Me: "Oh! Amy is my other name."
C: "I Cooper. I am 2. You Amy. Are you 4?"
... something like that.

Then at naptime he was ahead of me going up the stairs and into his room. When I walked in he slowly said in his best "circus announcer" voice... "Welcome to my bedroom!"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails