Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Guitar Guys



Jack and Corey are taking guitar lessons together, and I think that they are both enjoying it. Cooper, although not officially a pupil during the lessons, wishes he were. Thinks that he is. The first day that their teacher was here for guitar lessons, Cooper hunted down his little plastic Wiggles guitar, went into the dining room, sat on the piano bench, and stummed along. He was one of the guys. He was sure of it! Today, he took his new-found guitar (aka a raquetball raquet) into the lesson and joined in again. The teacher commented that "he's got the form down". I don't know about that, but he does "play" passionately, and it was so cute seeing my boys playing their guitars together.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I am so glad that Jack is getting this opportunity. I can totally see him leading worship someday. He was actually telling me the other day that he can't wait until his next solo at church. he is such a special guy, I am so thankful that he is my nephew!!

Now that Cooper is something special too. I think that this guitar picture of him is absolutely hilarious. He totally looks like a rockstar with that face and hair.

Related Posts with Thumbnails