Friday, September 7, 2007

I DO have stomach muscles.

Well, I am feeling much better today... finally, and there are a couple of really funny stories that came from my bout with a stomach virus. One is the fact that I discovered that I do, infact, still posess stomach muscles. You see, yesterday after the nausea left, I was still so sore. I came to the conclusion that my stomach still hurt becasue it had just gotten the most intense workout that it had had in a long time. Sad but true.

Secondly, I was talking to my sister today and asked her, "Did you know I was on death's door yesterday?" (Who says that we Selke girls are dramatic?!?!?) As we were both on cell phones without a good connection, she did not understand me. She guessed over and over and over what I was saying. The funniest guess of all was her reply, "You were at the desk store yesterday?!?" I wish!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails