Friday, September 7, 2007

not complaining... just blogging

So, I think that blogging works differently for different people. For some it is an update for friends and family. For others, it is a creative outlet. For some, it is a place to be inspirational and uplifting. For me, it is a place to be myself. A place to work through my feelings and discover things about ME. A place to write down my thoughts. The good, the bad, and the ugly. It is all me. My life. Sometimes funny, sometimes confused, sometimes sad, sometimes happy. A kind of diary. A way to record things for me to look back on and see what I was thinking at different points in my life. A place for people that really want to know me - the real me - to take a glimpse into who I really am. Not who I wish I was. Not who they wish I was. Me. I always thought that it was strange to keep a diary that the world could read - I still do. But I have felt better about my life since I have been blogging than I have in a long time. It suits me. It meets a need in me. The real me. Good. Bad. Ugly. Happy. Sad. All of me.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Good for you! It is always nice to let people know where you stand. Thank you for the privilege of letting people into your thoughts and letting us hear from the REAL you!!! I love you sister!

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]seo blackhat forum[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or not-so-known ways to build an income online.

Related Posts with Thumbnails