Friday, September 21, 2007

I survived without Survivor!

Last night was a big night for me. After a summer without any of "my shows", the first one of my select-few came back last night. I was so excited when I would think about it through out the day. It was "Survivor Day". I LOVE Survivor!

This season, a friend of a friend is on the show. His name is Jean-Robert. (You have to say that with a French accent. Oui.) So, as much as I wanted to be for a team with men named Chicken and Frosti - for no other reason than the fact that those are just hilarious names -, I felt compelled to pull for Jean-Robert. For now. We all know that this show brings out the worst in people, so I will have to see what kind of player he turns out to be, but for now I am a JR fan.

1 comment:

Corey Powell said...

I like the wrestler, she seems nice.

Related Posts with Thumbnails