Saturday, September 8, 2007

Jack's First Flag-Football Game

Today was the big day. Jack's first football game. It was so fun watching my little guy get so excited about every play of the game. I loved watching him scream in that "manly " way... YEAH!!! after someone on his team did well. I loved the high fives that he gave. I loved the big smiles at his daddy that said, "Did you see that?!?!" He did really well at playing the game too. He made an interception, pulled a flag, and was the QB during one of his team's touchdowns. Can you tell that I am a proud mama?


Warming up for the big game with Cooper



Jack the Quarterback

1 comment:

Emily said...

I loved watching him play! He is so good at encouraging everyone and actually seems like he is talented (not that I am a biased aunt). What a privlege it is to live close enough to watch so much of what my fun nieces and nephews do.

Related Posts with Thumbnails