Friday, November 30, 2007

Christmas Questions

Feel free to snatch this and add it to your blog - that is what I did. :)

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I like wrapping paper most, but I must admit, some things end up in gift bags.
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? Right after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? My goal: New Year's Eve-ish. It doesn't always happen that way though.
5. Do you like eggnog? No
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Don't remember many things... I think I'd have to say a floppy baby doll at my Granny's house and a doll cradle that my great-grandpa made for me. Still have both of them.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Many. I LOVE them!
8. Hardest person to buy for? ???? My dad. Corey is a close second.
9. Easiest person to buy for? My kids
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Can't say right now... Makes you wonder, right?
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail... HOPEFULLY I'll get some sent this year.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Elf - HILARIOUS!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I look for deals all year long, but the bulk of my shopping is done in late-Nov./ Dec.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Probably
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Peanut Brittle, Fudge
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear
17. Favorite Christmas song? Can't decide... but probably something by Amy Grant
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Usually, we stay home. Occasionally, we go to Colorado.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Only if I sing the song...
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? PJs on Christmas Eve. Everything else on Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Not much... Probably the fact that I can't do all of the fun projects that I want to do with my kids.
23. What I love most about Christmas? My kids' excitement, Christmas Morning (I wake up earlier than anyone else), Wearing my PJs all day on Christmas, Looking at decorations, Shopping for people I love, Christmas Eve service, Receiving Christmas cards

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night... I'm going to bed.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

You're going to bed?! That's some kind of Christmas wish come true. Sleep tight, my friend...

Amy said...

Yeah, well, it took me over an hour to go to sleep... Coop woke up in the middle of the night which woke Allie... both ended up in my bed... on my side... on my head, at times... then, the dog HAD to go pee at 6:30 this morning... SO... not really a "dream come true", but I slept well when I was actually sleeping. I think.

Elizabeth said...

I'm very curious about the worst gift...you'll have to tell!

Corey Powell said...

For the record, Amy Grant doesn't write her stuff.

Related Posts with Thumbnails