Saturday, November 10, 2007

My New Favorite Thing

Well, it is not really "new"... I think that I got it in September, but I just remembered what I wanted to use it for.

For several years, I have noticed other people's pretty plates that they write messages on for their family, and I have really wanted one. Well, in September I bought this one from my friend Michelle that sells Taste of Home. I LOVE it! So far it has been used for Allie's birthday and currently it is our family's Thanksgiving decoration... thanks to Cooper's cute turkey hand.

4 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I'm going to have to steal your sign idea ... love the handprint!

Sara said...

Cute! Love it!

Mama Jeannie said...

Did you know you can weave some pretty fallish ribbon through the holes around the edge and make a pretty bow on top? Just a thought. Love Cooper's turkey handprint! I saw a plate like that at my Southern Living party.

Amy said...

Yeah, I've been planning to do the ribbon thing with this.... Maybe for Christmas.

Related Posts with Thumbnails