Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My Sweet, Sweet Boy

Boys! Just as I was ready to call Dr. Dobson at home for an emergency talk about Bringing Up Boys tonight, my little buddy turned back into the sweetie that I know he truly is. He is really working on learning some life-lessons right now, and sometimes I get a glimpse into his soul that lets me know that it is as hard for him to make sense of himself and his feelings as it is for me... maybe even harder. Thankfully, at the end of the day, he usually comes back to himself. The person that he truly wants to be. The person that we are raising him to be. The little man that makes his parents and his Lord proud.

The message that Jack left via candy canes on the Christmas tree...

1 comment:

Mama Jeannie said...

Well put sweet girl. Jack is such a precious boy with an incredibly big heart. I love how you love him... even when it comes to discipline. You and Corey are amazing parents. Have I ever told you that before? :0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails