Monday, November 5, 2007

I'm Alive!

Someone was wondering if I was still alive or if she should send flowers... Well, you can send flowers, but I am indeed here. I have been out of town since Friday morning, and I just got home on Monday evening. It was a wonderful... *really, wonderful* few days. Most of my fun involved celebrating Allie and spending time with my family in Waco. I will post about all of it when I can... probably late tonight. Right now, I am "paying" for being out of pocket for the last two homeschool days, as we are cramming to get homework done before tomorrow when the kids go to school.

On another note, this time change thing is kicking my ever-lovin' derriere. I have been up at 6am both of the mornings since "falling back", and I have literally thought that it was 11 or 12 at night when it is 8 or 9 the last two nights. (Tonight already makes 3, by the way.) Oy!

Until the kids are tucked away... or tomorrow sometime.....

2 comments:

amy said...

Thanks for returning... I was getting bored with the cute fairy pics... ha, ha

Amanda said...

So glad to see you're still living and breathing! Missed you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails