Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick Or Treat - Part 2

Okay, I've had a nice night's rest now, and I am up for the continuation of my Trick Or Treat post...






The highlight of this year, I think, was going out candy-hunting with the neighbors. The boys in our cul-de-sac are really good friends, but we have never had a girl that Allie could play with on our street. Yesterday we got a great big surprise... we have new neighbors, and we met them just before we headed out to Trick Or Treat. They have a 7 year old boy and a 12 year old girl! I think that she and Allie will get along really well... this is something that we have been praying for for 11 years. Anyway, the new neighbors along with the old went door to door together, and we had a blast!

Neighborly Fun ~






Life Is Good! ~

1 comment:

Emily said...

I was so sad that we didn't get to meet up. I am glad that you all had such a fun time with your neighbors. We are both so blessed to live in such great neighborhoods.

Related Posts with Thumbnails