Saturday, November 10, 2007

Who Is That Sheepdog?


The much anticipated research has been completed... I know that you've all been waiting. The name of the Looney Toon sheepdog is SAM. He is shown here with Ralph Wolf who is much like Wile E. Coyote except that he has a red nose instead of black, and he craves sheep instead of roadrunners. So, there you have it. Meaningless trivia that you can now mark off of your "figure this out before I die" list.
Sam Sheepdog's description sounds much like my sheepdog, Milly... "He very rarely runs and tends to be sedentary in his movements." But how cute is this lazy dog with this her inquisitive baby-friend?

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Holy cats, woman! I cannot believe you've already blogged about your sheepdog! We've only just gotten home. Thanks for the fun night, by the way...

Amy said...

I had to. I wouldn't have been able to sleep unless I did my research first. :)

We had fun tonight too!

Corey Powell said...

I youtubed Field & Scream, uh, not as funny as I remebered.

Sara said...

WHAT?! WHY did you research THAT?! =) I'm sure there's a story behind it.

Amy said...

It was a deep discussion about the "Bugs Bunny Sheepdog"...

Related Posts with Thumbnails